WYHA Open Positions
As a volunteer organization, Webster Youth Hockey is always looking for help. During the Fall, we post the Board & Officer positions on their normal 3 year cycle. During the rest of the year, we are always looking for anyone who is willing volunteer their time or talent/skills to serve as a Webster Committee person. We are grateful for the time and energy parents and families already contribute.
- Vice-President - Girls Hockey
- Some of the other Committee member opportunities include:
- people to help on the Communications committee
- assistants to our Travel, Girls & Empire House VP's
- A rep to go to the Webster Sports Council meeting
- WNYAHL meeting Webster Rep (attend WNY meeting in Buffalo 8 times a year and report to Committee on Travel issues & decisions)
- Attend West Section Meeting twice per year in Buffalo and represent Webster
- Empire Commissioners/Reps/Alternates
- GLGHL (girls) Rep
- To name a few. If you have an idea, let us know!
Please email interest for committees to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the Board Application located on the Contact Us page.
Looking forward to working with you!