Webster Picture Days
Picture form can be accessed here: (Every parent must print the form at home. )
Team Picture Schedule: page down to bottom of instructions
I am writing to share with you details regarding picture week. The format will be a little bit different this year, so please read through this email in its entirety. In order to comply with safety precautions due to COVID-19, I did my best to schedule teams when they are already scheduled to be at the rink for practice. There are a few teams however that did not have practices scheduled at Webster this week. I fit those teams into slots where they would not interfere with other practices, or create a situation where there are too many people in the rink at one time.
- The photographer will be set up in the party room to take photographs
- Only one player in the photo room at a time
- Masks must be worn - only to be removed for the photograph - and immediately replaced
- A traditional group/team shot will not be taken this year. Instead it will be a composite/collage of the players individual pictures. With that - please be sure that all players and coaches have an individual photo taken even if they are not ordering photos. This is the only way the entire team will be captured in the team photo
- In order to reduce touches - paper order forms will not be distributed this year. The electronic form is attached. Players must print out and complete the order form at home, and bring it in on picture day
- Please ensure players are socially distanced while waiting in line
Below is the photo day schedule. If your practice schedule changes for this week, please let me know so that I can reorganize the schedule as necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.