* WYHA Picture Days 11/2 thru 11/5 (ask your manager) - OR - go to
* Try Hockey For Free on 11/7?
go to: https://www.wyha.com/events/try-hockey-for-free/318
Mask wearing & social distancing apply to all participants and parents!
* Registering Your Child for Beginner, Pony/6U or Empire House?
Empire House & Pony begin after Labor Day, Beginner early October
All age groups (6U to 18U & Beginner) have openings as of 10-13!
Program costs are pro-rated for players who start late.
* Equipment Offered (some is free!)
Go to https://www.wyha.com/events/equipment-offered/1029
* Team Staff Registration (Coach, Mgr, SBM, LRM)?
Will cover 1/2 of the hockey fees for 2 players w/ financial difficulties
* WYHA Open Volunteer Positions?
* WYHA Board or Team Contact Info?
Colin Montesano Scholarship Applications accepted NOW. Open to Empire House or Pony players. Look under the PROGRAMS tab for the application & further details.
Concerned about Safety or How Hockey will Start Up this Fall or Webster Rink Re-opening Plan or If WYHA will give refunds in the event of a shutdown? click on the READ MORE button below for links to our FAQ page and the 2020-21 Webster Rink Safety Rules.
Questions? Please contact Jeanne Barreca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webster Youth Hockey is located in Rochester NY !