WYHA Team Staff
All team staff (Head Coach, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers (including Schedulers), On Ice Helpers, Locker Room Monitors, Spectator Behavior Monitors) must register using the link on this page. Please note that each team staff will only complete this registration once per season regardless of the position they are serving as or if they are serving in multiple roles.
Team Staff Requirements
Register with USA Hockey
Create a WYHA Website Account
- Click the Sign Up icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your email and a password (keep them in a secure location) and click on the Sign Up button.
- Follow the instructions to verify your email.
- Type your name and phone number after clicking on the link in the verification email.
If you already have an account, you can skip this step.
Register with WYHA
- Log in to your WYHA account.
- Go to Programs > Team Staff and click Register.
- Follow the registration process.
Complete Required Training Before First Practice
Head or Assistant Coaches
- Safesport: Complete at least one week before first practice. Good for one year.
- Screening: Complete at least two weeks before first practice. Good for two years.
- Coach CEP Clinic: Must be completed by 12/31.
- Age Specific Modules: Complete one week before first practice.
Managers, On-Ice Helpers, Locker Room Monitors
The registration does NOT collect any fees but does require the Team staff (Coaches, On Ice Helpers, Managers/Schedulers, Locker Room Monitors) to have a 2022-23 USA Hockey Registration confirmation number. Please only register once.