Team Staff Reimbursement
Team Staff (Coaches, Managers, On Ice Helpers, Locker Room Monitors and Spectator Behavior Monitors will be reimbursed for registration and training expenses.
|$54||Coach USA Hockey registration|
|$0||Manager/Scheduler/Locker Room Monitor/Volunteer USA Hockey registration (registration is free)|
|$0||SafeSport training (online training is free)|
|$30||Screening (please only screen if required; screening, if not required, often results in no credit and may confuse USA Hockey)|
|$10||Coaching modules (not in process, must be completed)|
|$50||Level 1, 2, 3, 4 CEP Class
Level 3 Online Recertification
Complete Registration and Training
Coach, Manager or LRA completes registration and all required training/screening. If you are not sure what training is required:
- Review the requirements here.
- New coaches or coaches who have not coached in WYHA in previous years, register with USA Hockey and with WYHA using the above link, email the Registrar at email@example.com, and ask for your status.
Once all training is completed (including attendance at CEP class, if needed) and the Team Staff member status in the USA Hockey record updates, then the Team Staff member will be placed on a list.
- Team Staff member has a child on a payment plan: the October payment will be reduced by the above amounts if the Team Staff member has completed all requirements by 10/15. Otherwise the November payment will be reduced if all requirements are completed by 11/20.
- Team Staff member is a non-parent coach or their child (or children) are paid in full: a monthly list will be sent to the Treasurer who will write the Team Staff member a check. Expect a check in late October if all was completed by 10/15, otherwise by late November/early December if completed by 11/20.
- Midget Travel Team Staff members who are parents of players on the teams: you will be reimbursed with any game ice refunds in the November payment or by check in late November or December depending on whether they fall into the first or second scenario described above.